Here at Armada we offer internships for individuals looking to enter the beer industry.
- This is an unpaid internship for 3 months.
- Mandatory days and hours are Wednesday 5am - 3pm and Friday's 6am - 4pm.
(please do not apply if you cannot make these days available)
- There are other days available which you can come in. This is at your free will and will only benefit your experience and training.
- You will be trained how to: Month 1 - clean kegs, fill kegs, clean fermenters. Month 2 - harvest yeast, pitch yeast, transfer beers, carbonate beer, dry hop beers. Month 3 - Brew on a 15bbl two vessel brewhouse.
- Throughout the internship you will also act as assistant brewer on brew days (Wednesdays)
- All applicants must be 21 years old or older to apply.
- Be able to dedicate Wednesdays and Friday's for the 3 month internship.
- Passion driven individuals that take initiative, learn quick, and love beer.
- Physical requirements: Agile, flexible, able to stand on your feet all day, able to lift 55 lb. bags of ingredients. Able to comfortably bend over, squat, kneel, dance, climb ladders, shovel out spent grain, move around throughout the 12 hour days.